The larger room offers the most in comfort and space. Each of these rooms includes a chair or chaise lounge. Each room has one queen size platform bed, and some have the space to add a roll away for an extra person. The bathroom is complete with energy and water efficient rain shower and glass bowl sink.
- Queen Platform Bed
- Full Private Bath
- Energy and Water Efficient Rain Shower
- Glass Bowl Sink
- Two Comfortable Chairs or a Chaise Lounge
- Green Earth Bamboo Towels
- Comphy Sheets
- Flat-Screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Room Service During Restaurant Hours
- Deposits: A 50% deposit is required on high-demand dates and weekends: Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July holiday, Sleepaway Camp visiting weekends (dates vary), Labor Day weekend.
Deposits are not required otherwise unless specifically stated. Deposits for canceled reservations on high demand dates will be refunded less a $50 processing fee provided the cancellation is received 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Ledges Hotel understands that our guest’s travel plans may change. If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation the following policies are in effect:Off-season (Labor Day Weekend to Memorial Day Weekend excluding all Holiday Weekends) – Cancellations are accepted without penalty up to 3 days prior to check-in for all dates between Labor Day Weekend and Memorial Day Weekend. Cancellations received within 3 days of check-in will be subject to a fee equal to the first night of the reservation.In-season (Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend) – Cancellations are accepted without penalty up to 10 days prior to check-in for all dates between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend. Cancellations received within 10 days of check-in will be subject to a fee equal to 50% of the entire stay.
- Refunds: Deposits for special event weekends will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee, if cancellation is received no less than 10 days in advance of check-in. Deposits will be forfeited for cancellations made within 10 days of arrival. In the event a guest does not arrive for their scheduled reservation, any deposit paid is forfeited. Deposits are not typically required for guestrooms unless specifically stated. Any deposit provided will be refunded if cancellation is received no less than 3 days prior to check-in. Deposits will be forfeited for cancellations made within 3 days of arrival. In the event a guest does not arrive for their scheduled reservation, any deposit paid is forfeited.In the event of a “no show” the entire amount of your reservation will be charged to the credit card on file. Special promotions and offers may have different cancellation policies.