Fire and Ice, both components of winter, warm and cold, indoors and out, so stunningly different yet complementary. Like Settlers Inn and Ledges Hotel. The Settlers Inn, warm and traditional, Ledges Hotel, cool and contemporary. Ledges winter outdoor landscape is bold and dramatic while Settlers Inn interior is enveloping and cozy. It’s a natural to create an experience that brings these aspects together creating an unforgettable stay. From the featherbeds to the footprints in the snow, the frozen gorge to the fireplace. The golden thread that weaves it all together is the warm hospitality – no coolness invades that space.
Two night stay midweek in our best available Contemporary with Dinner for Two – one night at Glass -wine.bar.kitchen at the Ledges looking at the iced gorge and one night at The Settlers Inn’s farm to table restaurant enjoying the roaring fire.
- Two-night mid-week stay in the best available contemporary room
- $75 Dinner Voucher for Glass one night
- $125 Dinner Voucher for The Settlers Inn Restaurant one night
- Breakfast each morning at the Settlers Inn
- $15 Voucher for the Cocoon Coffee House
- Resort Fee for each night of stay
Rate is $575.00 all inclusive. Not valid for Valentine’s Day or President’s Week. Package available thru March 18th
For more information call 570-226-1337