The House at High Falls
The House at High Falls is a one of a kind gem that sits upstream from Ledges Hotel and the Hawley Silk Mill and is perched along the Paupack High Falls River Gorge. There is a private staircase that adjoins this property to the Hawley Silk Mill making it a short walk to Cocoon Coffee House, The Shops at Hawley Silk Mill and Lake Region Fitness. The fitness center is complimentary for house guests.
The fully equipped chef’s kitchen is the cornerstone of the house on the main floor. The center island stove top with granite counter tops create a conversational cooking space. Adjoining the kitchen is an open dining room with seating for eight as well as a large gathering space that doubles as a breakfast room. The laundry room is an added plus.
Adjoining the dining room is a screened-in three season room plus an outdoor deck that cantilevers over the river gorge. It is a perfect outdoor dining and gathering spot with both a gas firepit and grill.
The living room has a beautiful view of the river gorge and has a gas fireplace and large screen TV. There is a sectional sofa as well as as a pull out queen size sofa bed. A sliding barn door creates a private space in the living room that includes its own entrance and half bath.
With four bedrooms, each with a private bath, the house is a great choice for couples and families looking for a unique setting. On the ground floor there is a master bedroom suite with a two sided fireplace that is also viewed from the two person whirlpool tub in the master bath. This bath also has a walk in rain head shower complete with body jets. The suite includes a walk in closet and sliding glass doors that open to a private terrace overlooking the river gorge. The terrace also includes a hot tub that seats six for a relaxing soak with a great view. Bedroom 2 and 3 are also located on the ground floor with a queen bed and picture window facing the river. Bedroom 4 is a spacious second floor loft with a sunken bath and queen size bed.
The house is bright and airy and has many unique features including picturesque gardens at the front entrance.
To check availability or book this house please call 570.226.1337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modern style House
- Living Room with large screen TV, sectional sofa, and a pull out queen sized sofa bed
- Fully equipped Chef’s Kitchen with center island stove top and granite counter tops
- Dining Room that is a screened-in three season room with seating for 8
- Gathering space off the dining room that doubles as a breakfast room
- Half bath
- Outdoor deck with both a gas firepit and grill and a six person hot tub with a great view
- Master bedroom suite with a two sided fireplace a walk-in closet and sliding glass doors that open to a private terrace overlooking the river gorge
- Master bathroom includes a two person whirlpool tub, a walk-in rain head shower complete with body jets.
- Bedroom 2 – queen bed room with a picture window facing the river
- Bedroom 3- queen bed overlooking the river gorge
- Laundry room
- Bedroom 4 – spacious queen bed loft with a sunken bed.
- Cable Television
- Functional kitchen – concierge service for groceries available
- Access to Lake Region Fitness Center at the Hawley Silk Mill
- Signing privileges for dining at The Settlers Inn and Ledges Hotel
- Two night minimum stay required
- Guests check in at Ledges Hotel – 119 Falls Avenue, Hawley
- Check in between 3 – 9 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- House accommodates 10 guests
- Non Smoking
Dogs are permitted with prior notice and payment of applicable pet fees.
Peak Season Rates: Off-Peak Rates:
~ $ 600 per night Weekends ~ $ 600 per night Weekends
~$ 500 per night Midweek (Sunday – Thursday) ~ $ 500 per night Midweek
~$ 3,200 Weekly ~ $ 2,700 Weekly
Peak Season is Memorial Weekend through Columbus Day.
The rates listed above are not valid for Holiday Reservations. Please call the front desk for pricing for Holiday stays.
Prices do not include state and local taxes.
50% deposit and signed rental agreement due at time of booking. Deposit is non-refundable. Balance is due 30 days prior to check -in. If a reservation has been paid in full, and cancellation is received 30 days prior to check-in, a 50% refund will be issued. No refunds will be extended if reservation is cancelled within 30 days of arrival. Consideration may be offered in extenuating circumstances. Credit card required at check-in for signing privileges.
To check availability or book this cottage please call 570.226.1337 or email email@example.com.